Here is a list of Restorative Justice Legislature/Bills that have passed, or been introduced in the U.S.
- HB 11-1032 Law, Colorado (passed 5/2011)
- HB 13-1254 Law, Colorado (passed 5/2013)
- HB 2192 Introduced, Oregon
- SB 52, now SB 2078 Introduced, MA (in Senate Ways and Means as of 5/2014)
- Youth PROMISE Act The Youth PROMISE Act (Prison Reduction through Opportunities, Mentoring, Intervention, Support, and Education) is bipartisan legislation (H.R. 1318 & S. 1307) that will give our communities the support and funding they need to effectively address youth violence issues. National Programs Factsheet
- S.71 / H1313: Current, MA. An Act Promoting Restorative Justice Practices (https://malegislature.gov/Bills/189/Senate/S71) (Current Bill)
MA Materials for collaborative partnerships and educational advocacy around S.71